Welcome to the BIG survey!
Thank you for your interest in Northern Gas Networks.
Impact Research are asking questions on behalf of Northern Gas Networks, to understand how you think they are doing, what they could be doing better, and where you want them to focus their efforts over the years to come, to improve the services they provide.
This is a genuine market research study and no sales call will result from our contact with you. The survey will be carried out in strict accordance with the Market Research Society's Code of Conduct
and your data will only be used for the purposes of this study to inform Northern Gas Networks' priorities.
As a thank-you for taking part, we'll send one lucky winner a £500 Amazon voucher and five runners-up an Amazon voucher worth £100. If you've won a prize, we'll get in touch by email or phone.
By taking part in the survey, you're agreeing to the Terms and Conditions
and confirming that you're over 16. For more information on how we use your details, read our Personal Data Privacy Notice
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- Entry is only available to individuals who complete the survey on NGN's website, through chatbots linked to NGN's social media, or have been contacted by Impact Research Ltd, by telephone and asked to take part. Individuals must be 16 years old or more. To be eligible for inclusion, all surveys must be completed by the due date specified by on the NGN website.
- All completed surveys (as defined above) are eligible for entry into the prize draw.
- One entry only per person per individual.
- Entrants go into the draw to win x1 £500 or x5 £100 online Amazon gift cards.
- All participants eligible for inclusion will be included in one prize draw, in the month in which they complete the survey.
- One winner will be selected at random.
- One prize draw will be conducted per month between April and June 2019 (three in total).
- The prize cannot be substituted for a cash alternative.
- The prize draw will be conducted at 3 The Quintet, Churchfield Road, Walton on Thames, KT12 2TZ.
- The prize draw will be conducted on the first working day of the next month in which the entrant took part.
- All winners will be notified by email or phone within 5 working days of the prize draw taking place.
- The winner will have 14 days to claim their prize. In the event that the claim for a prize is not claimed within the 14 days, Impact Research reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement.
- The decision of Impact Research as to who has been awarded a gift card is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current GDPR and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual's prior explicit consent.