As you may know, in the Fall, you will start to see a new type of Metro worker on buses, trains, in rail stations and at bus stops.
This new Metro worker will:
- greet customers
- help riders find their way around
- help riders buy TAP cards
- connect vulnerable riders to resources and assistance
- report any safety or cleanliness concerns
- not replace security or law enforcement; they will be an added workforce that can quickly address and communicate customers concerns to the appropriate Metro staff.
How clearly does each of these names describe what this new Metro worker will do?